1. Chanchal Kumar, M.N. Doja (2018), A Novel Framework for Portfolio Selection Model Using Modified ANFIS and Fuzzy Sets, Computers, in MDPI, Paper indexed in ESCI, Scopus.
2. Chanchal Kumar, M.N. Doja (2019), A secure structure for hiding information in a cryptosystem based on machine-learning techniques and content-based optimization using portfolio selection data, in Scalable Computing: Practice and Experience, Paper indexed in ESCI, Scopus. DOI:10.12694/scpe.v20i1.1488.
3. Sarfaraz Masood, Khwaja Wisal, Om Pal, Chanchal Kumar, An ensemble based feature selection framework for early detection of Parkinson’s disease based on feature correlation analysis, in Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences Wiley Paper indexed in SCI, I.F. - 2.3, Scopus.
4. Chanchal Kumar, M.N. Doja (2020), A constrained portfolio optimization framework with a tri-objective design using multi-objective evolutionary algorithms and decision parameters, Paper indexed in SCIE, I.F. - 4.7, Scopus (Submitted with minor revision in Neural Computing and Applications).
5. Amreen Ahmad, Tanvir Ahmad, Faizaan Ahmad, Chanchal Kumar (2021), A combined approach for identifying influential nodes based on Weighted Sum Method and Grey Relational Analysis, Paper indexed in SCI, I.F. - 2.9, Scopus (Submitted with minor revision in Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications).
6. Amreen Ahmad, Om Pal, Taniya Liyaqat, Tanvir Ahmad, Chanchal Kumar, Waseem Ahmad, A social network based approach for governance in smart city, Paper indexed in SCI, I.F. - 2.3, Scopus, (Communicated in Multimedia Tools and Applications).
1. 29th April 2016 to 30th April 2016: Participated in International Workshop on Machine Learning and its Applications, organized by Department of Computer Science, SAU (South Asian University), ND-25.
2. 10th Jan 2017 to 11th Jan 2017: International Workshop on Hybrid Soft Computing and Data Analytics, organized by Department of Computer Science, SAU (South Asian University), ND-25.
3. 7th March 2017 to 9th March 2017: International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Goverence organised by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
4. 16th November 2017 to 18th November 2017: Research Evaluation Workshop held at AU college of engineering Visakhapatnam organised by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
5. 3rd March 2018 to 7th March 2018: Attended Gian Course on Multi-objective Optimization Using Metaheuristics, organized by MHRD at IIT Kanpur.