Dr. Shashi Gupta
- Associate Professor
Dr. Shashi Gupta is working as Associate Professor (Finance) in Department of MBA. Her academic qualification inlcude Ph.D in Finance from Jamia Milia Islamia (Central University) New Delhi in 2014. She has 21 years of academic experience. She has published various research papers & participated in various conferences & FDP’s.
- Ph.D. (Finance) (Jamia Milia Islamia, Central University, New Delhi)
- M.B.A. (Finance) (DDU Gorakhpur University)
- B.Sc. (H.N.B. Garhwal University)
- IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad (Feb. 2019- Till date)
- Vishveshwarya Group of Institutions, Greater Noida (Ph. II) ( Aug. 2004- Jan. 2019)
- Nimbus Academy of Management, Dehradun (Dec. 2000 – July 2004)
Areas of Interests
Paper Published in National Journals
- Gupta S.,(2013). Investment process of Venture Capital Firms- A case study of selected firms of Delhi and NCR. Prabandhan
- Gupta S., (2012).Venture Capital Financing: Problems, Prospects & Emerging Trends. Prabandhan .
- Gupta S., (2011). Access to Early Stage Financing. Wisdom Vol.3 Issue: 3
- Gupta S., (2009). Reform Journey of Banking Industry in India. Wisdom Vol.1.Issue 1
Papers Published in International Journals
- A paper published on “An Analysis of Finacial Derivatives (F&O) with special reference to Axis Bank & Canara Bank in IOSR Journal of Finance & economics”, Volume 12 Issue 1, ISSN 2321-5933.
- Gupta S. (2020), “An Analysis of Financial Aspects & Turnaround Strategies in Indian Textile Industries” ,International Journal of Management”( Scopus Indexed Journal), Volume 11 , issue 8, August 2020, pp 33-46,ISSN print 0976-6502 & ISSN online 0976- 6510
- Gupta S., (2013) “Investment process of Venture Capital Firms- A case study of selected firms of Delhi and NCR” Prabandhan, a Journal of CMD Modinagar, July 2013 issue.
- Gupta S.(2010), “Venture Capital Financing: Problems, Prospects & Emerging Trends” in Prabandhan, Vol. 6 .
- Gupta S.(2009) “Access to Early Stage Financing”, “Wisdom” in Vol.3
- Gupta S. Reform Journey of Banking Industry in India in the Journal “Wisdom” in Vol.1.
- Gupta S., (2016). Monitoring Method of Venture Capital Firms- An Analysis of Firms Based in Delhi and NCR International Journal of Science Technology and Management .ISBN: 978-81-932074-8-2
- Gupta S., (2013) .Investment process of Venture Capital Firms- A study of selected firms of Delhi & NCR .4D International Journal of Management and Science. , Listed with EBSCO, Ulrich, Vol. 3. Issue 2
- A paper presented in national conference on “Venture Capital Financing: Problems, Prospects & Challenges” at ITS Management College, Ghaziabad.
- A paper presented in national conference on “Banking Industry Since Independence”, at Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi.