Mr. Shivansh Srivastava
- Mechanical engineering
- Assistant Professor
- Shivansh Srivastava, Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, IMS Engineering college Ghaziabad (U.P.), M.Tech(H.B.T.U. Kanpur), B.Tech(U.P.T.U. Lucknow)
- M.Tech - 2012 (H.B.T.U. Kanpur) ,
- B.Tech - 2009 (U.P.T.U. Lucknow)
- 1. Designation-Assistant Professor, Organization-IMS Engineering College Ghaziabad, Duration- 06-2012 to till date (Presently working)- Experience-09years 02months
- 2. Designation- Graduate Engineer Trainee , Organization- HERO MOTORS LTD. Ghaziabad, Duration- 04-2010 to 07-2010- experience-03months
- 3. Designation-Lecturer, Organization- Alpine college of engineering Gr. Noida, Duration- 09-2009 to 03-2010 , experience- 07 months
Areas of Interests
- Thermal Engineering, Exergy Analysis of thermal system, Basic and advance Manufacturing process, Universal Human Values and professional Ethics, Soft skills and personality
International Seminar organized
Organized International Conference held at IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad on “Recent Advances in Non-Conventional Energy Resources using Solar based Technologies from 26th to 27th July, 2019 and worked as Faculty member.
1. Successfully completed 5 days online workshop on “Inculcating Universal Human Values In Technical Education”, organized by AICTE New Delhi in August 2020.
Four weeks Summer Training course on "Developing soft skills and personality" for the students of Mechanical Engineering Department in July 2020.
1. Recipient of Gold Medal in FDP/Course attended on “Developing Soft Skills and Personality”, organized by IIT Kanpur under NPTEL-AICTE scheme.
2. Successfully completed NPTEL 8 weeks online course on “Enhancing Soft Skills and Personality”, organized by IIT Kanpur under NPTEL-AICTE scheme.
3. Successfully completed NPTEL 8 weeks online course on “Robotics” organized by IIT Kharagpur under NPTEL-AICTE scheme.
4. Successfully completed 5 days FDP on “Innovative products” at IIT Roorkee.
5. Successfully completed 5 days FDP on “Enhancing Yield in Metal Casting” at IIT Roorkee.
6. Successfully completed FDP on “Advancements in Materials and Manufacturing” at IMSEC Ghaziabad.
7. Successfully completed STC on “Advance Machining Process” at M.N.N.I.T Allahabad.
8. Successfully completed 12 days AICTE Sponsored FDP on “Advancement in I.C. Engines”,Organized by I.E.C Group of Institution Greater Noida.
Awards & Honors
- 1. Recipient of Gold Medal Certificate in FDP/Course attended on “Developing Soft Skills and Personality”, organized by IIT Kanpur under NPTEL-AICTE scheme.
- 2. WON Cash Prize as a Faculty for giving good academic result in B.tech university examination at Alpine College of engineering Gr. Noida.
- 3. Won award for highest marks in Intermediate board examination.