PEOs and PSOs of Department
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates of the program will be able to apply fundamental principles of engineering in problem solving and understand the role of computing in multiple disciplines.
- Graduates will learn to apply various computational techniques & tools for developing solutions & projects in real world.
- Be employed as computer science professionals beyond entry-level positions or be making satisfactory progress in graduate programs.
- Demonstrate that they can function, communicate, collaborate and continue to learn effectively as ethically and socially responsible computer science professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
By the completion of programthe student will have following Program specific outcomes.
- Foundation of Computer System: Ability to understand the principles and working of computer systems.
- Foundations of Software development: Possess professional skills and knowledge of software design process. Familiarity and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms.
- Foundation of mathematical concepts: Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computation task, model real world problem using appropriate data structure and suitable algorithm.
- Applications of Computing and Research Ability: Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify research gaps and hence to provide solution to new ideas and innovations.