PEOs and PSOs of Department
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The major program education objectives of the B.Tech. programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering are:
- To produce proficient electrical and electronics engineering graduates with a strong foundation in design analytics and problem solving skills for successful professional careers in industry, research and public service.
- To prepare the students to excel for self and societal development through higher studies and research activities.
- To inculcate in students excellent professionalism, ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- To provide students with an academic environment aware of excellence and the life-long learning needed for a successful professional career as an engineer, scientist, technocrat, administrator and an entrepreneur.
- To train students with advance technical skills so as to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative products and solutions for the real life problems.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO 1 Graduates shall have an ability to apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, applied science, engineering and management for the solution of electrical engineering problems.
PSO 2 Graduates will be able to analyse and conduct investigations on complex engineering activities to arrive at valid conclusions.
PSO 3 Graduates shall have an ability to apply learned principles to the design, analysis, development and implementation of advanced electrical systems.