This is hereby informed that the students of Batch 2019 (B.Tech) and Batch 2021 (MBA) who are being shortlisted for getting selected for Job Placements in session 2022-23 have to collect NOC before completing the academic requirement from the college. It is made mandatory from the University as the detailed records have to be sent to the University before the stipulated date specified.
The NOC will be provided by the institution to the students on individual basis only when the required documents would be submitted. The documents are:-
1. Original Offer Letter given by the company.
2. Letter of Consent from Parents to join the organization.
3. Letter of Consent from the parents for staying outside the college hostel. (If applicable)
4. “Acceptance & Receiving” of the Terms and Conditions” from the organization (produced in duplicate) regarding the points mentioned: (a). Company must provide Weekly/Fortnightly Monthly attendance. (b). Agreement/Confirmation of granting leaves for any Examinations/Practical and Project Presentations. (c). Allowing Faculty Mentor to take review of the students’ progress and keeping records of the same.
5. Affidavit duly signed by the Parent and Student. (Annexure attached)
In this regard, AKTU University Letter No. AKTU/VCO/2019/9947 dated 31.01.2019 with Guidelines and sample copy of affidavit are attached herewith. Kindly read the letter and guideline carefully.