PEOs and PSOs of Department
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- To produce graduates who are employable in industries/public sector/research organizations or work as an entrepreneur.
- To produce graduates who can provide solutions to challenging problems in their profession by applying computer engineering theory and practices.
- To develop ability to demonstrate team work with the ability of leadership, analytical reasoning for solving time critical problems and strong human values for responsible professional.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
By the completion of programthe student will have following Program specific outcomes.
- To be able to design and implement software solutions using suitable algorithms, data structures and other computing techniques.
- To empower the students for continuous learning combining emerging technologies and rigorous design methods and practices.