PEOs and PSOs of Department
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- Graduates of the program will be able to apply fundamental principles of engineering in problem solving and understand the role of computing in multiple disciplines.
- Graduates will learn to apply various computational techniques & tools for developing software solutions.
- Graduates will be employed as computer science professionals beyond entry-level positions or be making satisfactory progress in graduate programs.
- Graduates will be able to communicate, collaborate and continue to learn as ethically and socially responsible computer science professionals.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
By the completion of programthe student will have following Program specific outcomes.
- Foundation of Computer System: Ability to understand the principles and working of computer systems.
- Foundations of Software development: Possess professional skills and knowledge for the broad range of programming languages, UI designs for technical evaluation and coding.
- Foundation of mathematical concepts: Ability to apply mathematical techniques to solve complex computation tasks, real world problems using appropriate algorithms.
- Applications of Computing and Research Ability: Ability to apply domain knowledge to provide research based innovative design solutions for new ideas.