1. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, J. P. Pandey, Mashhood Hasan, “Comparative Performance of the Various Control Techniques to Mitigate the Power Quality Events Using UPQC”, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (ISBN: 978-981-10-8239-9). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8240-5_4
2. Mashhood Hasan, J. P. Pandey, Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, “A Hybrid Control Algorithm for Extraction of Voltage Harmonics to Mitigate Power Quality Problems Using UPQC”, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2018, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (ISBN: 978-981-10-8240-5). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8240-5_3
3. Abhinav K. Gautam, Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, J. P. Pandey and K. S. Verma, “A Survey on Solar Power for Present and Future Perspective in Indian Market”, LNEE in Renewable Power for Sustainable Growth, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2021 (ISBN: 978-981-33-4079-4, ISSN: 1876-1119). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4080-0_12
4. Sakshi Gupta, D. Saxena, Mukesh Kumar Shah and Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, “Optimal Integration of Plug-In Electric Vehicles within a Distribution Network Using Genetic Algorithm”. Book Chapter in AI and IOT in Renewable Energy, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2021 (ISBN: 978-981-16-1010-3, ISSN: 2730-6453). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-1011-0
5.Deepesh Mali, D. Saxena and Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, “Economic Load Dispatch Monitoring and Optimization for Emission Control Using Flower Pollination Algorithm: A Case Study. Book Chapter in AI and Machine Learning Paradigms for Health Monitoring System, Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd. 2021 (ISBN: 978-981-33-4411-2, ISSN: 2197-6503). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-33-4412-9.
1. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, Mashhood Hasan, J. P. Pandey, “Intelligent control model to enhance the performance of unified power quality conditioner”, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems 35 (2018) 5007–5020, IOS Press (DOI:10.3233/JIFS-169785)
2. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, J. P. Pandey, Aseem Chandel, “Profoundly Robust Power Quality Event Classifier Based on Wavelet Transformation and Artificial Intelligence”, European Journal of Applied Sciences 8 (2): 93-112 (2016). DOI: 10.5829/idosi.ejas.2016.8.2.22886
3. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, Dipti Saxena and J. P. Pandey, “Automated Bearing Fault Diagnosis using Packet Features of Vibration Signal and Gaussian Support Vector Machine”, International Journal of Recent Technology & Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-6S, March 2020. DOI:10.35940/ijrte.F1014.0386S20
4.Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, J. P. Pandey “Mitigation of Power Quality Problems Using FACTS Devices: A Review”, International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, ISSN 0974-2174, Vol.7 Number.3, pp.255-262 ((2014).
5. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan and J. P. Pandey “Power Quality Analysis Using Various Techniques: A Review” Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management, ISSN: 2278-7518, Vol.6 Issue.1, March 2013.
6. Rajeev Kumar Chauhan, Bhavesh Kumar Chauhan, J. P. Pandey, “Biometric Applications for Human Safety: A Brief Review”, Cyber Times International Journal of Technology & Management, ISSN: 2278-7518, Vol.5 Issue.2, September 2012.
1. ATAL FDP (07-9-2020 to 11-09-2020) on “Green Technology & Sustainability Engineering” at AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) Aligarh
2. ATAL FDP (21-9-2020 to 25-09-2020) on ""Internet of Things (IoT)"" at IIT, BHU
3. ""Power Generation Technologies: Present Status & Future Directions"" during December 1 – 5, 2014 at IIT Kanpur.
4.“Emerging Techniques in Smart Power System: Challenges and Solutions” during 24-08-2020 to 28-08-2020 at NIT, Warangal
5. “Basic2Advance of Signal Processing for Engineering Applications’’ during February 15-19, 2020 at MNIT Jaipur.
6. ""Power Electronics and Renewable Integration for Consumer Applications (PERICA-2020)"" during September 16 - 20, 2020 at MNNIT Allahabad (Prayagraj).
7. ""Electric Vehicles – Part 1"" during (February – March 2020) on NPTEL