Research & Development
Every year students published paper in National & International Conferences and Journals based on their project work during their B. Tech.
- 2019-20: 16 research papers published by students.
- 2018-19: 21 research papers published by students.
- 2017-18: 22 research papers published by students.
Some major publications of students are:
- Utkarsh Sahu, Shobhit Srivastav, Shesh Narayan Tiwari, Sudhanshu Dwived, Shubham Verma, Annu Govind, (2020), “ IOT Based Energy Management System” National Conference on Recent Advancements in IT & Computing-NCRAITC-2020. (unpaid)
- Ravi Pratap, Prashant Sisodia, Ravendra Singh, Pradeep Kumar, Tathagat, (2020), “A New Era of Bus Monitoring System”, National Conference on Recent Advancements in IT & Computing-NCRAITC-2020. (unpaid)
- Rahul Prasad, Sumit Kumar, Swaleha, Vidika Saxena, O.P. Yadav (2019), "Smart Traffic Control System for Lifeline Vehicles", Journal of Microcontroller Engineering and Applications, STM Journal, Volume 6, Issue 1, pp.17-20. (unpaid)
- Abhishek Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Ashish Kumar Gupta, Sashi Bhushan Singh, Abhishek Kumar, O.P. Yadav (2019), “Advanced and Smart Multi-level Car Parking System using PLC” Journal of Microcontroller Engineering and Applications, STM Journal, ISSN(Online): 2455-197X, Volume 6 Issue 1, pp.1-5. (unpaid)
- T. Gupta, S. Singh, S. Mishra, R. Sharma, N. Kushwaha, Sulekha Saxena (2018), “Tongue Driven Vehicle For Differently Abled People With Vehicle Tracking Technology And Flexible Speed Regulation”, National Conference On Recent Trends In Electronics And Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2018), IPEC, Ghaziabad
- Amit Kumar, Junaid Khan, Kapil Rana , Md. Afzal, Md. Javed and Atul Kushwaha (2018), Vehicle Theft Intimation And Fuel Locking, Global Journal of Advanced Engineering Technologies, Vol.7, issue , pp.21-23.
- Sain, K, Raj., Singh, S. Raj, Chaturvedi, U., Singh, H. Pratap., Prof. Saxena., S (2017). “Flex Based Robotic Arm Vehicle Using Wireless Remote Control”, National Conference on Research Trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2017). 174-176.
- Garg, D., Gupta, A., Rajpoot, P., Gupta, D., Dixit, A., Singh, A. Raj., Prof. Saxena, S.(2017). “Advanced Wheelchair for Disabled Persons.” National Conference on Research Trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2017). 193-197.
- Kumar A., Baranwal, A., Kumar, A., Kushwaha, B. Kumar., Mishra, D., Kumar, D. Singhal, V. (2017). “Border Security System using Arduino & Ultrasonic Sensors”, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research. vol.6. 2489-2492.
Project “IOT based Controlling of Hybrid Energy System” prepared by final year students Shesh Narayan Tiwari, Shobhit Srivastava, Shubham Verma, Sudhanshu Dwivedi and Utkarsh Shahu and mentored by Ms Annu Govind won 1st prize with cash amount Rs 6000/- in technical project exhibition fest INNOTECH-2019 organized by KIET, Ghaziabad. This Project also won 3rd Prize with Rs 2000/- cash amount in technical fest CROSSROADS-2019 organized by Hitech Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
Mr. Satyam Pratap Singh & team presented project MARS ROVER on 15th October 2018 in Dr. Kalam Innovation Gallery event held at Dr. Kalam Digital Library Campus, AKTU Lucknow. This project has been selected for Mars Mission India (MMI), a joint initiative by UK Centre for Astrobiology (UKCA), University of Edinburgh and Kalam centre of AKTU, Lucknow
Students’ project “ROBO-K9” participated in Zonal round of DRUSE-2018 (DRDO - Robotics & unmanned Systems Exposition) held on 1st April 2018 at IIT, New Delhi. The project awarded with appreciation certificate and cash prize of Rs10000/-.
The Project “SPY SPIDER” got awarded as Best Innovation Project along with cash prize of Rs 5000/- in SPEED 2018 (National Student Project Exhibition on Engineering Design) held at G. D. Goenka University, Gurugram on 24thOctober 2018.
The Project “Solar Refrigerator” won Consolation prize in “ANVESHANA”, a Science and Engineering Competition organised by Agasthya Foundation, Bengaluru held at National Science Centre, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi on 22-24 January 2019. The project was also awarded with cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
Two projects won award in Technovation-2019
- Rural Innovation (Consolation Prize)
- IOT based Controlling of Hybrid Energy System (3rd Prize)
Our Four projects won prizes in Technovation 2018- A Project competition organized by IMS Engineering college, Ghaziabad
Third prize – “HYBRID DREIRAD” (Hybrid vehicle)
a. V.A.S.T.R.A. (Versatile Advanced Solid Temperature Regulated Armour)
b. e-RVM (Ration vending machine)
c. ENtron (Multi purpose robot)
The project “Cabriolet Vechi-EEE” won consolation prize along with cash of Rs 20000/-for getting selected in top 8 projects in CSTUP-engineering students project grant scheme-2017-18.