Vision & Mission
To make the management department a leading and continuously evolving department which equipped students with a transformative learning experience so that they can be global leaders and contributes to the growth of the business, society, and nation.
- Impart advanced management concepts and skills by adopting application-based pedagogy.
- Evolve and establish an environment of academic excellence, research, and innovation beneficial to students, faculty, and stakeholders.
- To develop scholarly and practice-oriented intellectual capital to meet the needs of the emerging social economic environment.
- Students to become socially responsible individuals by inculcating a sense of human values and concern for the environment.
- Provide transformational learning to create ethical and socially responsible managers.