PEOs and PSOs of Department
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
By the completion of programthe student will have following Program specific outcomes.
- Empowering the students for continuous learning and develop efficient solutions for emerging challenges in the computation domain.
- Preparing graduates who are able to apply standard software engineering practices in software development and management process using suitable programming languages and platforms.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
- To produce graduates who are employable in industries/public sector/research organizations or work as an entrepreneur.
- To produce graduates who can provide solutions to challenging problems in their profession by applying computer engineering theory and practices.
- To develop ability to demonstrate team work with the ability of leadership, analytical reasoning for solving time critical problems and strong human values for responsible professional.