Research & Development
- DST-SERB, Govt. of India project awarded for “Malaria vaccine research” in collaboration with School of Biotechnology, JNU, New Delhi.
- Advanced R&D in the areas of Cancer Biology, r-DNA Technology, Drug Discovery and Herbal Product Formulation
- 10 State-of-the art laboratories including Genetic Engineering, Fermentation Technology, Bioprocess and Computational Biology
- Quality publication of research papers in peer-review journals by Faculty and Students
- Ongoing consultancy project funded by UPPCB, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh for “Air pollutant monitoring at various industrial site in Ghaziabad and Hapur city”.
- Completed a Government funded (MSME) project for the development of a kit to test milk for adulteration.
- Student’s research project on “Bioelectricity Production” awarded as most innovative project in 4th National Student Project Exhibition on Engineering Design held at G.D. Goenka University
- Best Poster Award given to B. Tech (Biotechnology) students at World Congress on Biotechnology and Biological Studies held at New Delhi
- Dr. Savita Chaurasia, Professor, Department of Biotechnology presented her research in International Conference on “Optimal Aging”, organized by University of Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
- Research work on “Herbal Soap Formulation” presented by students at South-Asia University, New Delhi
- Students participated won several prizes in various technical events of Genesis, an inter-institutional science fest held at IMS Ghaziabad (University Courses Campus)